Friday, February 15, 2008

IT IS TIME TO RE EVALUATE LOVE

DARN..I FORGOT..
Valentine's day is here! I am sure some couples are busy planning the evening and reviving dull love live and re-living sexy moments. It's been a while since I last celebrate V day. Even when I was in a relationship, V-day didn't really do much for me at the time. Now, that I am single, I thought I was missing out..But love can be in many forms; Love for god, Love for parents, Love for children, Love for the unfortunates, Love for life, the list can go on. So, I am NOT missing out. I still have my parents to say Happy V-day to. I still have my brothers and sister to say Happy V-day to...I am all for love, for love is this 'sacred' thing. People need love to survive. People need love to get through the day. Those who claimed need no love to live, they are obviously BS-ing. If we don't have love, we are not human. V-day is not part of my culture and far from my religion. But, I have come to appreciate the 'good' intention it brings. To appreciate love will make me a better person. I hope it will make the better people throughout the entire planet earth. I read in the newspaper, some people in India was demonstrating to boycott V-day. Some people in Thailand was giving -ve feedback on V-day..I am sad for them, for what I can do is to wish them well. Those who read this, cherish the love you have around you. Appreciate the good things. We are still the most fortunate people in the world because we have this funny thing call LOVE. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...