Monday, February 25, 2008

SOME SUSHI?

I love Sushi. I am not Japanese, but I love Sushi. I get cravings for Sushi every week. So, I have to have Sushi at least once a week. Sometimes I will scout for places to go in town or just go to Jusco to get some ready made Sushi over the counter. Today, I did just that. I went over to Mid Valley Mega Mall and voila! all my prayers were answered. I got quite greedy by getting the whole set of eight salmon shushi (sake sushi) and some Eels (Unagi). The funny part was, my sister, she thought that Unagi was just some fish so she literally 'whacked' a whole lot of them a few weeks ago. Then when she learned that it was eel she almost fainted. Duh! Now I think she wouldn't even want to look at them ha ha.
I turned the TV on and watched ST-the next generation while enjoying my salmon sushi then I realized that I bought a little bit too much sushis. Pretty ambitious eh! Well, I ended up saving the Unagi for another day. The salmon sushi were marvellous.
I cheated a little, I took a little bite off the Unagi. They were delish as well. But I was too full. So, there you go, another addition to my collection in that bachelor fridge.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...