Sunday, March 23, 2008

NO MORE BUYING CLOTHES, SHOES AND HANDBAGS!

I think not! Although I do have enough clothes and shoes, but the desire to have more never deplete. That can be a problem especially you no longer have the proper storage and places to go to wearing them. Every man in my family started to complaint about this absurd behaviour but very little they can do about it. I know I got this obsession from my mother. I looked at HER shoe racks, I was even more enthralled. She had like every color of the same design sandals or even more interesting, she has the similar design and color for 10pairs or more. Ok, I may be exagerating a little but thats pretty much the issue here. Our wardrobe and taste don't really change that much. We keep on buying more of the same things. My sister has almost 20 plain black tops with v neck and u neck or round neck variations. She has 20 pairs of same cut jeans with slight variation of 'blue'. If I didn't pay attention to which jeans she was wearing, I swear she looked like she had worn the same jean for 7 days.
I on the other hand have many shirts to the point I don't know what to wear to work every morning and I ended up wearing the same old shirt over and over again till I got the comment,"Don't you have anything else to wear?"

O dear this is a national problem.

Perhaps it's good for the 'fashion' industry because I buy all range; from the cheapest to the empty-pocket-expensive-branded f*** all shirts. The same with my working pants and skirts. At one stage people thought I had only ONE pair of black jacket and one pair of beige jacket to wear to work. Damn. I felt like a schmuck spending all my money on 'repetitive' stuffs. I should have been smarter than that (laugh out loud). I think god made us women suckers for all these three items of fashion.
Now..here are some of the shots that you may understand my issues in this blog;


What you had seen here were just point something something percent of the dilemma...Ok, no more buying clothes, shoes and handbags (laughing out even louder).

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...