Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SECRET RECIPE REVISITED

As usual I was craving for food. That was something that anyone who knows me would not be surprised at. Yeah, a confession. In my language; "Pengakuan berani mati"! So, after work, I made my way again to my favorite stop over on the way home. I was contemplating on whether to 'tapau' or dine in. When I reached the destination, I became more hungry and I couldn't wait to take away food. I rather took my chances on dining alone. Oh, don't feel sorry for me, I like dining alone. That way I can enjoy every bite of my food without being distracted. So I walked into "Secret Recipe" for the 3rd time here. Now, the staffs almost recognized my face. They smiled, I was just hungry and sat without being seated. I looked at the menu and glanced at the promo cards on the table. Nah! Not interested. I rather go for the things I reeeeally like! So, I ordered some Apple Kasturi Juice with some Asam Boi in it. Deeeliciously thirst quenching!
I couldn't get enough of this drinks and I almost went for 2nd. I managed to tell myself not to before I killed my appetite for real food.

I ordered some pasta; Macaroni and Cheese with Prawn. They were amazingly delicious. I was a little disappointed because they were not served with bread. I would have scooped up the cheese sauce.
I was eating and eating and eating and I couldn't bear the thought of the chessy sauce went to waste. So I walked up to the counter and ordered some bread. They didn't have any except for some buns. Aghhh...that'll do I guess..
Well, as I expected, the bun didn't taste as well with the cheese but it did the job tremendously. I was starting to become full and in the end I surrendered.
I was really hungry I guess...the plate was almost clean. I did a pretty good job eating this heavy pasta. Then, the halo on my head disappeared again. I was thinking of some sweet things...so I grabbed myself some cakes;

Peach cake! To die for!
Another one;



He he he...I became evil enough to get 2 cakes only I realised I couldn't finish them all so I brought one home, the chocolate cake. It said there " Low fat and Sugar Free " but I don't believe it for a sec because I could taste the heavy chocolate taste. Another meal well eaten. I am sure I will come here again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! interesting blog!
***wiseman***

Madison Hackett said...

great photos and made me hungry

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...