Monday, May 19, 2008

WESAK DAY 2008


I had a glance on TV and they were interviewing some kids about Wesak Day. I had a shock of my life. I thought people are more educated these days and parents oh dear parents...some of them told their kids some rubbish information ey...One kid said that Buddha came from Thailand. One said Buddha came from China. What kind of 'history' do people teach their kids these days? There are a lot of literature these days for you parents and teachers to teach your children. If you do not know, do not make it up. Kids are your replica. They will reflect YOU whether you like it or not. Gautama Buddha was from INDIA not THAILAND or CHINA!

Anyway Happy Wesak Day my Buddhist Friends! Sorry to vent on this HOLY day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wesak Day!

Gloria said...

HAPPY WESAK AZI, Sorry you had to go to work over the weekend. I am sure this will all pay off. Take it easy.

Love
Glo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY WESAK DAY GORGEOUS!

KAY

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...