Monday, June 30, 2008

BABYSITTING


I have no kids. Perhaps one day I will have my own kids. No, I ain't biatching about 'baby' sitting babysitting. It's the daily babysitting thingy that I do;

When I was on the road...I was darn cautious with those drivers who changed lanes without indicating. Aha, I was babysitting other drivers. Seriously.

When I was in a meeting, I was making sure that no one fights. (riiight)

When I was doing my housekeeping...I will dispose garbage properly..and bl**** recycle.

I will do office's dishes...

I will put the tray at the trash counter after McDonald's and KFC...people looked at me funny in this part of the world..(I ain't kidding)

I will practice good toilet training in public toilet..(ah please don't choke...)

I will pick up things lying around the floor...

I switch the lights off and make sure no unnecessary appliances on...before I leave any premise when no one's around.

I will try my very best to make people around me comfortable, no matter who they are...

No more laughing at people who fell down...I actually helped them up...

No more biacthing at people with 'dark' skin...hmmm how to put it...in me own lingo; " Eh..hitam nye dia....tak lawa " I can't translate this one...One day not too long ago I 'duh'ly realised that it was such a 'discriminative' remark....a unrealised 'discrimination' behaviour that my people been practised for a while and hurt people's feelings.

I open doors for people

I don't intentionally take other people's things without permission....

I better stop coz the list can go on.....

Oh did I say this blog was about babysitting??? Hmmm...I might lost the plot here....I think it's time to get some real sleep and stop worrying about babysitting others.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

azi, i dah tau you memang macam tu. you memang lain dari yang lain

yusrihashim said...

i do my own trash at any fastfood joint..and yes people will look u differently in this part of the world..:)

Anonymous said...

wow, i thought this is cool
keep up the good work especially with recycling

Gloria said...

Very good girl!

Anonymous said...

ye lah makcik...sampai bila nak vent kat blogger ni....

Joey D. said...

You are a dying breed Azi. You need to work on yourself more than others. Do not take this the wrong way.

=]

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...