Sunday, June 8, 2008

PIZZA AND SEX

I couldn't be bothered to cook or go out for lunch this afternoon.So I looked over the side of my fridge (where I put all the take-out menus and numbers)..I was tired of my liquid diet and I must eat something solid. After discovering that I could open my mouth a liiiitle bit wider and I could chew without too much pain...so I decided to be a little bit adventurous on my food intake.
~~~
I braved myself to order in Canadian Pizza Two for One. I was too hungry so I ordered the large ones AND Lasagna! (Pig! ha ha). When I rang, of course the delivery guy had my details. Before I knew it he said I was going to order Mexican Fiesta and Canadian Supreme. I was impressed but then again I was not that difficult to figure out when it comes to food.

The Two for One Pizza reminds me a lot of University.

Mexican Fiesta and Canadian Supreme Pizzas

Ahhh...the food is here and I started my re-runs of Sex and the City and I don't know for how many kzillionth times I watched the episodes. Houston, I have a problem....

A few slices and sex (and the city of course...what did ya think????)...I had one of the most wonderful relaxing and bloated sundays! Pizza and Sex always go together, bwah ahh hha hhaaaa...ouch...cannot open mouth..ouch ouch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shheeeesh! This is spooky! I was watching sex n the city too! I want to psych myself up for the movie.

Anonymous said...

laaa....ingatkan raunchy stuffs...

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...