Thursday, August 7, 2008

AT THE CROSSROAD - CONCORDE KUALA LUMPUR

I am not really a fan for 'lounge' lobby type of live band entertainment...phoooh certainly described "Crossroad" at Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. But...but..this time was an exception. One of the colleagues was in distress, so, I thought I kept this fella company to see some live music. 3 Music Bands! They were pretty good. In the past, I was never really tempted to walk in. Still, not really tempted to walk in again unless if I am in a big group (I have my own reasons for not being tempted to walk in and rather not discuss about them here lol). However, if you really ran out of idea of where to go on a slow weeknights..you can just drop by Concorde Hotel in KL and pick a corner at the crossroad to listen to 3 good bands. They play requests from the audience and they are certainly very very friendly to you...Oh, this place has a theme song too. Each band at the end of their session will sing this theme song to indicate thats the end of their bit. One thing for sure, you will not see 'young' crowd. Part of it because the songs were also pretty 'old school' and the scary part was I know the lyrics..shiaghhh. Yup, I took some snapshots here too for you to verify what I just wrote here; Band1,Band1(2),Band1(3),the sax man,dancing,dancing (2),band(2),band 2,ambiance,Band 3.
It was alright for me but my colleague enjoyed it. Maybe this is more of your cup of tea..No?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...