Friday, August 8, 2008

SELERA DUTA, JALAN DUTA 08.08.08

Makan, makan, makan, makan and makan! (eat! eat! eat!....). That's all I know. I do love to eat. So..on a friday afternoon while the muslim gentlemen went for their friday prayers, I gathered the ladies to go to this place nearby the courthouse in Jalan Duta. I know of this place when I was doing a site inspection a few years back. There's this particular store #3 which sells "prawn noodles" to die for. Unfortunately, when we reached there the store was closed. So we settled for other food which were as delicious. The place was swamped with people who were going to the mosque (selera putra was just the opposite if Jalan Duta Mosque). So, if you ever want to go there on a friday, the ladies..go at 1:00pm, the gentlemen were almost gone..he he..The guys..you can go to this place at 12:00pm! lol. As usual, this photographer took some pics for the occassion especially when it was 08.08.08! :

My colleagues:

@SELERA DUTA
@SELERA DUTA

The ice kacang:
AIS KACANG

As usual, a lunch well done. Back to the office!

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...