Saturday, August 2, 2008

NAILI'S-WITH COLLEAGUES AND X COLLEAGUE

Saturday night...hmmmm...Usually the 'partying' night...I decided to join my colleagues and an ex colleague for dinner to somewhere 'different' than my 'usual' hangouts. Nurul, Jai and Intan picked me up from the house and we had a little chat then headed to Kg. Dato' Senu in KL to this 'Kampung'-style restaurant. Jumi and son and K followed us. So, there were 7 of us. We ordered quite a fairbit of food but they were all very delicious.

My colleague and son
BFF! (Best friends forever...LOL)
(click on the pic to view large)

It's good to indulge...

Beautiful and refreshing drinks

Mixed Seafood Tomyam!!!!! Ooooo Laaa Laaaa
L-R : Cucur ikan bilis (crunchy and delicious!), Steamed Siakap (awesome taste) and Mixed Vegies (no comment on this one coz I aint vegie fan)
if you feel like the pix are a bit out of shape or pixel...just click on it and you can view large


Buttered Tiger Prawns
This is when you ate too much hah hah hah..the boy had to take care of the mumsy!
Over indulgence..absolutely! But this is recommended (Only when you are not on a strict diet of course). The food was awesome and the companies were needed. It was good to catch up with old friends anyway. Food, gossips..etcetra etcetra....Take your time to add variety to your diet. Take your time to gossip he he..it will make you stay youngerrrrrr....booo yaaah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnye.
-Kak Chik-

Anonymous said...

good advice FD!Great blog

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...