Thursday, September 17, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA 1430H


This year Ramadhan came too soon. Before you knew it Voila! "Hari Raya" is already here. I am taking this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all my family and friends. I apologize for not sending anyone any greeting cards. I don't even know why...

To those who will use the highways to go back to your hometown, please please please drive carefully. Too many death tolls this year. I just saw one this morning on the way to work. Too gory to mention.

Enjoy this joyous occasion but don't forget the needy. Hari Raya is about compassion and humbleness.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO MY MUSLIM FRIENDS, MAAF ZAHIR BATIN and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

yusrihashim said...

nak duit raya?

FunkeeDeeva said...

duit raya budak2 kampung i da abis collect ;-)

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...