Sunday, August 15, 2021

BEN IS SAFELY HOME


I received an email from the vet this morning:

Hi,

We did an echocardiogram (heart ultrasound) on Ben but we didn’t see anything alarming from the ultrasound.

We also rechecked its urine and to ensure there is no ketone.

So far from all the diagnostic tests (blood test, X-ray and heart ultrasound), Ben has been cleared.
Do you want to bring Ben back to monitor?
We think that Ben is having slight fast breathing but he is breathing comfortably now. We think it could be due to him being nervous in the hospital.

Phew....All is looking well. After 3 days at the hospital, Ben is home safely. I am RM1K++ poorer but felt like RM10K happier. Alhamdulillah


Later, someone I know contributed RM500 for Ben's Medical. God bless her and her family 🙏✌

I got the same parking spot as I admitted Ben 3 days ago.....


No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...