Saturday, August 14, 2021

BEN UPDATES

 

At 11:21am today, the vet from where Ben was warded called to update. She told me that Ben didn’t want any kibbles but he ate the wet food. Blood test was alright but on x-ray his heart was a bit bigger / enlarged than usual cat. He doesn't huff and puff according to the doctor. She suggested for Ben to undergo a heart scan to be sure he doesn’t have any heart problem. If everything is alright Ben shall be discharged soon. I requested the doctor check on Ben’s hind legs. She will check on it and update me later. She asked me whether I was going to visit Ben today, I said no. I want to minimize outing. Sometimes we do tend to forget about covid19. So that was the update. I hope the heart scan can rule out any further worries other than normal flu and minor mouth ulcer.


No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...