Tuesday, August 3, 2021

POSSIBLY THE WORST TAKOYAKI IN THE WORLD

Too lazy to cook. Not just today but every day lately....I am grateful for delivery services. Some said to boycott them for they treat their riders unfairly. But without them, lazy a#$ like me would probably be emaciated😆. Out of hunger I ordered Takoyaki. I am not really a fan but some that I tried before were tasty. Yeah with the discounts I tend to order more. Received the order...these delivery guys let me tell ya the way they ride....unbelievably fast. No contact delivery of course. Covid-19 is still out there viciously looking for its victim. I was si hungry I ate one. Takoyaki supposed to be smooth, i got mine too overcooked it was crunchy! ughhh...I was totally disappointed especially when you are hungry. I am not going to name name here. I already gave this seller a bad rating. I ain't ordering from these guys anymore. I am baffled at some people especially during these trying times doing business like we owe it to them. There are so many out there trying to make ends meet but these people are not helping. Anyway, yukkily I tried to eat a few more but I couldn't take it any more.....so there goes my 25 balls of Takoyaki.....wasted away and not even my cats wanted them.....
Later I looked at their ratings....o well....I should have checked before I ordered things online. Like it or not ratings are important since you are not physically there to know the quality of things you are buying.

No comments:

TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED TOO LITTLE TIME

I stopped blogging for a bit since I last moved to my birth place in end October 2021. 5 Months after, only I could bring myself to write so...